I love my tortilla chips and this salsa is the perfect dip to go with them. A perfect mix of green and red with lashings of fresh green chillies and zingy lemon juice. If you thought you knew what moreish was, wait until you get a load of this!
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 4 green chillies
- 1 red onion
- 1 handful fresh chopped parsley
- 1 handful fresh chopped coriander
- 3 inch length of cucumber
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- juice of 1 lemon
- Finely dice the tomatoes, onion and cucumber and place in a mixing bowl.
- Finely chop the green chillies and add them to the mixing bowl along with the chopped coriander and parsley.
- Stir in the lemon juice, ground cumin, ground cumin, salt, garam masala and black pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Remember you can add as little or as many green chillies as you can handle. We're hard core so the more the better as far as we're concerned!